From Fighting the Storm to Dancing in the Rain
Change Management Program
Is your organization experiencing change? Are the professionals in your industry being challenged by new ways of doing business, industry or regulatory changes?
In this program, Ed pre-interviews the meeting planner and members of the target audience and develops “the storm” around their respective issues. He then shares core, universal strategies to dance and thrive through all the storms in your life. This echoes his key philosophy that you can’t wait for the storms to stop—you’ve got to learn how to dance in the rain!
Core content includes:
- Taking responsibility
- Taking ownership
- Not being a victim of storms
- Being a professional
- Focusing on the purpose of your quest, job, career and life
Participants in the program will discover:
- Formulas for success
- Attributes of professionalism
- Keys to personal success and self-motivation
- The power of an energetic infusion of targeted confidence
Are you ready to learn how to dance through your own storms? Contact Ed at (832) 569-5138 to get started.