Includes these three Rainmaker products:
The Million Dollar Rainmaker
A Parable for Developing New Business
What is a Rainmaker?
Money Makers are Rainmakers. Client Developers are Rainmakers. After obtaining a certain level in an organization, a professional understands that he or she must make a quantum leap, to become a Rainmaker. They must develop new business.
The word “Rainmaker” comes from the American Indian tradition. The Native Rainmaker called upon magical powers to bring life-giving rain to his people.
Let Ed Robinson’s entrancing story about a modern Rainmaker who knows the secret to finding and keeping clients guide you in your transition from a Manager to a Rainmaker in your firm.
Make It Rain Self-Study Guide
This is the “Rainmaker’s” guide to becoming a business developer. This self-study guide walks the reader through the 5 processes that collectively shift a person from a competent professional to a business developer. The manual leads the reader through these 5 phases of Rainmaking:
- Goal Setting – establishing a projection as well as knowing the numbers to achieve success.
- Marketing Strategy – a systematic attraction that creates leads for your business
- Selling Structure – a 7-step selling process to close new business
- Customer Service – maintenance to keep clients and customers once they are in your door
- Revenue Management – a measurement and structure to keep an on-going pipeline of new business
Million Dollar Rainmaker Mini-Series
In this video/CD the Rainmaker gives a 50,000 ft. overview of the 5 phases of a business development system to keep you forever driving revenue to your business.