Make It Rain Self-Study Guide
This is the “Rainmaker’s” guide to becoming a business developer. This self-study guide walks the reader through the 5 processes that collectively shift a person from a competent professional to a business developer. The manual leads the reader through these 5 phases of Rainmaking:
- Goal Setting – establishing a projection as well as knowing the numbers to achieve success.
- Marketing Strategy – a systematic attraction that creates leads for your business
- Selling Structure – a 7-step selling process to close new business
- Customer Service – maintenance to keep clients and customers once they are in your door
- Revenue Management – a measurement and structure to keep an on-going pipeline of new business