The Rainmaker’s Strategies for Business Growth
Sales Growth & Client Development Program
This powerful, interactive program provides the skills for developing long-term, mutually beneficial client relationships. Successful professionals will discover how to multiply their efforts and become Rainmakers (client developers within their organizations).Ed Robinson combines dynamite selling strategies with a marketing model that creates a machine for effective and proactive growth—regardless of economic conditions. Using concepts from Ed’s book, The Million Dollar Rainmaker, participants will be able to develop a sound marketing strategy, discover secrets to increasing closing percentages, and create a foundation for effective client needs satisfaction.
Core content includes:
- Qualities of a rainmaker: integrity, empathy, clarity, persistence, vision, achievement, drive
- Formulas for successful rainmaking:
- The client development process
- Building a rainmaker confidence
- Marketing and selling strategies
Participants in this program will discover how to:
- Set goals and establish a powerful action plan
- Design and discover a marketing mix to create a continuous flow of business
- Immediately put into practice the concepts above and start
becoming an effective rainmaker
- Learn a selling process which builds relationships and increases closing percentages
- Discover an on-going customer contact program which generates the rainmaker’s triple win
- Implement a client penetration program creating an ongoing pipeline of business
I recently attended a two-day sales training seminar conducted by Ed Robinson. Terrific! Ed immediately captivates and connects with his audience clearing the path for meaningful, insightful interaction. Well worth the investment in both time and training dollars. I highly recommend Ed Robinson for anyone in the market for impactful, practical sales training and I strongly encourage you to pick up a copy of his book, Million Dollar Rainmaker.
Are you ready to become a Rainmaker? Contact Ed at (832) 569-5138 to get started.